Young Adult and Student Card Launch
Save 50% on Leap fares with the Young Adult (19-23) or Student Leap Card
Saving money puts an extra spring in your step; it makes you feel you can enjoy yourself even more… and now, with the new Young Adult (19-23) and Student Leap Card, you can! We’re giving reductions of 50% compared to adult fares with these cards:
- The Young Adult (19-23) Leap Card is available to all 19 to 23 year olds right up to their 24th birthday.
- The Student Leap Card remains available to students in full-time education who are 24 years old and above. If you already have a Student Leap Card you’ll get the 50% reduction straight away without having to apply for a new Young Adult Leap Card (19-23). Just use your Student Leap Card as normal.
The 50% fare reductions apply to single journeys on the following services:
- Bus Éireann (excluding Expressway)
- Dublin Bus
- Iarnród Éireann (including DART)
- Go-Ahead Ireland
- Participating TFI Local Link services
- Kilkenny City bus
- Route 139
- Route 197
- Route 817
The new Young Adult (19-23) Leap Card is available now.