TFI Leap Card Dublin
TFI Leap Card can be used to pay for travel around Dublin on all TFI public transport services including Dublin Bus, Go-Ahead Ireland, Luas, DART and commuter rail within the Dublin area “Short-Hop zone”.
By using your TFI Leap Card, you can travel around Dublin at just €2 for adults, €1 for young adults (19-23) or students, and 65 cent for children using the TFI 90 minute fare.
You can also use your TFI Leap Card on selected commercial bus operators below:
- Swords Express (City centre to Swords)
- Matthews.ie (Dublin – Laytown – Bettystown – Southgate)
- Matthews.ie (Dublin – Drogheda – Dundalk) (IFSC, UCD, DCU)
- Wexford Bus (Wexford to Dublin; Wexford to Waterford; and local town services)
- Ashbourne Connect (Dublin to Ashbourne)
- Collins Coaches
- Route 139 Naas to Blanchardstown
- J.J. Kavanagh & Sons (Route 737 Dublin Airport – Dublin City – Naas)
There is no discount for single fares purchased on Expressway services but TFI Leap Card may be used as a convenient method of payment.
Where to top-up
TFI Leap Cards can be topped up using Irish Rail and Luas ticket machines, at Leap agents and Post Offices. You can find a full list of agents in your area here. You can also download the Leap Top-up App onto an NFC-enabled Android phone or iPhone 7 and above and top up directly from your phone.
Adult Leap single fares are up to 30% cheaper than cash single fares and young adults (19-23 years) and students can now avail of half price fares when purchasing Leap single tickets. For further details on young adult and student leap card savings, click here.
Check out our fares section to see how much you can save with a TFI Leap Card.