TFI Leap Card Dublin
TFI Leap Card can be used to pay for travel in Dublin and its surrounding counties on the following services:
- All Dublin Bus scheduled services
- Go-Ahead Ireland services in Dublin
- Bus Éireann services
- Swords Express (City centre to Swords)
- Matthews.ie (Dublin – Laytown – Bettystown – Southgate)
- Matthews.ie (Dublin – Drogheda – Dundalk) (IFSC, UCD, DCU)
- Wexford Bus (Wexford to Dublin; Wexford to Waterford; and local town services)
- Ashbourne Connect (Dublin to Asbourne)
- Collins Coaches
- Local Link Louth/Meath/Fingal (Route 196 – Knocksedan to Swords)
- Route 139 Naas to Blanchardstown
- J.J. Kavanagh & Sons (Route 737 Dublin Airport – Dublin City – Naas)
Adult Leap single fares are up to 30% cheaper than cash single fares and young adults (19-23 years) and students can now avail of half price fares when purchasing Leap single tickets. Further details on how to get the discount and the most up-to-date list of participants can be found here.
You can use a TFI Leap Card to travel on all commuter & rural services operated by Bus Éireann in Dublin.
There is no Leap discount for single fares purchased on Expressway services but TFI Leap Card may be used as a convenient method of payment.
There’s good news for TFI Local Link customers also, as they can now also benefit from cheaper travel when purchasing their tickets with a TFI Leap Card on TFI Local Link Fingal services.
TFI Leap Cards can be topped up using ticket machines available at selected stations and at Leap agents around the area.
You can find a full list of agents in your area here.
And if you’re not near a TFI Leap agent, you can download the Leap Top-up App onto an NFC-enabled Android phone or iPhone 7 and above and top up directly from your phone.
Train and Tram:
- All Luas services
- All DART & Commuter Rail services within the Dublin area “Short-Hop zone”
Check out our fares section to see how much you can save with a TFI Leap Card.