To avoid over-paying for your journey, you should ensure that:
- You remember to Touch-off at the end of your journey (if travelling by Luas, Dart/Rail).
- Check your transaction history on a regular basis – click Top Tips for tips on how to do so.
If you believe you were incorrectly charged for a journey using your TFI Leap Card, you should contact the transport operator directly:
- DART/Commuter Rail or Bus Éireann: please email email@example.com or call 0818 824 824 and a member of the TFI Leap Card help desk will investigate the issue.
- LUAS: please call customer care on Local 0818 300 604 Open Monday to Friday 7am – 7pm and Saturday 10am – 2pm. Closed Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Dublin Bus: please call customer care on 01 8734222. Open Monday to Saturday 08:30 to 18:00 (excluding Public Holidays).
- Go-Ahead Ireland: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0818 80 40 71. Open Monday to Friday 7am – 7pm and Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays 8am – 6pm.
Refunds for incorrect charges are only available up to 30 days from the day the transaction took place.