- Open the Leap Top-Up app & hold your TFI Leap Card against the back, top of your device. Your balance and/or ticket type information will be displayed
The official Leap Top-Up App for iPhone has landed!
iPhone users can now top-up and check the balance on their TFI Leap Card – directly from their NFC-enabled iPhone.
Open the app, start the scanner and simply hold a TFI Leap Card to the back, top of the iPhone to instantly check the card’s balance, collect a pre-paid ticket, or top it up – anytime, anywhere.
Click here to download from the App Store
* Check your balance – see the current balance of any TFI Leap Card
* Top-up instantly by using the dial to select a top-up value or tap to enter your desired amount
* Collect pre-paid tickets e.g. Bus Éireann TaxSaver tickets or tickets bought online from LeapCard.ie
* View your last 5 transactions
* Receive receipts via email for top-ups made via the app
* Save your payment details
* View your card information at a glance
* View ticket information for tickets on your TFI Leap Card
Note: The Leap Top-up app’s minimum requirement is an iPhone 7 running iOS 13.0. Due to the NFC chips used on iPhone 7 and 7 Plus some users may experience scanning issues or delays when scanning their TFI Leap Card. If the app fails to read the card it is recommended to adjust the position of the card.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtDIgHLsIAY
NOTE: Online top-ups/ticket purchases are usually available for collection from 8AM the following day
The Leap Top-Up app for IOS is only available for iPhones 7 and newer.
Users of some devices, in particular iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, may experience issues / inconsistent behaviour while using the app on their phone. This is a phone issue rather than an app issue and may be caused by a number of factors including the type and position of NFC chip.
You might want to try the following to help diagnose and resolve the problem: