Kids Go Free
What services are included in Kids Go Free?
Child Leap Card holders traveled for free on all of the following TFI Leap Card enabled services from Monday 2nd to Sunday 15th July (inclusive):
- All Dublin Bus scheduled services (excluding Airlink and Nitelink)
- All Luas services
- All DART services
- All Commuter Rail services in Dublin’s “Short Hop Zone” and on the Cork to Cobh/Midleton train lines
- Ashbourne Connect
- Bus Éireann services where TFI Leap Card Validators are available. This includes Bus Éireann Services in Cork city, Limerick city, Galway city, Waterford city, Sligo and Athlone towns and Bus Éireann services in Dublin and surrounding counties (Excluding Expressway).
How does it work?
Simply use your Child Leap Card as normal and you won’t be charged. Any Child Leap Card (5-15 or 16-18) can be used to get free travel from Monday 2nd July until Sunday the 15th July (inclusive) provided it has at least 1 cent Travel Credit.
What if I don’t have a Child Leap Card yet?
For those who don’t yet have a Child Leap Card, click “buy” in the menu above and follow the steps on screen. We also have a limited stock of free Child Leap Cards for 5-15 year olds available at the following locations:
- Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 O’Connell Street Upper, Dublin 1
- Connolly, Heuston and Pearse Train Stations
- Bus Station, Parnell Place, Cork
- Bus Station, Ceannt Station, Eyre Square, Galway
- Bus Station, Parnell St, Limerick
- Bus Station, The Quay, Waterford
- Bus Station, Lord Edward Street, Sligo
- Bus Station, Southern Station Rd, Cloghanboy West, Athlone
We hope you had a great time using your Child Leap Card this summer!
Spread the word!